Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Hello All! :)

Hello and welcome to Nabihah's Code. As you can see, this is my first post. So, I'd first like to give a shout out to all the people who's helped me, suppported me all this time and all my fans who never gave up on me. ( Writing like a celebrity now?) Oh, and not forgetting, YOU! Of course you! Thanks for visiting my blog!

OK. The reason I created this blog? Well, it's pretty simple really. I like writing (especially poems!), but because I study Maths, Further Maths and Business at college, I don't really have the chance to write do I? I mean, to write a poem of how I 'LOVE' maths is not really my idea of a perfect writing. In fact, I don't think I'll be able to write such poem - but, you never know, I could build up on my talent and I could be able to someday, AND when that happens, I can use it to inspire myself to study harder and maybe others as well! :)

I guess it's time to get rolling! Get ready for the most awesome poem (and articles) people.! ;)

Before I go, I'd like to share a 'motivational' picture I took off a friend.

hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. Any thoughts to share?